14 Front Street, Greenport, NY 11944

First opened on Main Street in 1898, the Arcade Department store moved to its current location onĀ Front Street in 1928 and has been there ever since. A local institution, the Arcade fell on troubled times several years ago, but has recently been taken over by a new owner who aims to restore it to its former glory.

Currently selling summer supplies and stationery, the Arcade’s stock will continue to increase and diversify over time.

Categories

  • Attractions in the Area
  • Attractions in the Village
  • Beaches and Hiking
  • Galleries
  • Health and Beauty
  • Mitchell Park
  • Museums
  • Worship