Greenport Gallery Walk
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Village merchants will be offering animated evenings of gallery events, extended shopping, and activities in our historic maritime village. Join our monthly event of fun, art collecting, demonstrations, and refreshments.
Below are some of the other activities of interest that will be open for your convenience and browsing pleasure during the gallery walk season:
• Greenport Carousel Rounding Paintings / Silent Auction / Mitchell Park Marina Viewing Deck / July 7 / Noon-9pm For more information on times of viewing and bidding: 631-477-0248
• Clarke’s Garden / 416 Main Street / www.clarkesgarden.com Late evening shopping for your home and garden along with refreshments on first Fridays June-December.
• East End Seaport Museum / Third Street near North Ferry Dock www.eastendseaport.org / The museum will be offering free admission on gallery walk nights. Visit to experience local maritime heritage through exhibits, storytelling, and various creative spotlights.
• Greenport Wines and Spirits / 132 Front Street greenportwinesandspirits.com / Lieb Cellars will be pouring their local wine from 4-7pm on June 2. Other tastings in July-December on first Fridays will be scheduled 5-7pm.
• Jada Art Studio / 621 First Street / email@example.com Jada will be participating in the gallery walk in June, July, and August. A realist painter she will be sharing her studio space with abstract painter Pat Dews during the summer.