- This event has passed.
Greenport Gallery Walk
July 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 1, 2017
Village merchants will be offering animated evenings of gallery events, extended shopping, and activities in our historic maritime village. Join our monthly event of fun, art collecting, demonstrations, and refreshments.
Below are some of the other activities of interest that will be open for your convenience and browsing pleasure during the gallery walk season:
• Greenport Carousel Rounding Paintings / Silent Auction / Mitchell Park Marina Viewing Deck / July 7 / Noon-9pm For more information on times of viewing and bidding: 631-477-0248
• Clarke’s Garden / 416 Main Street / www.clarkesgarden.com Late evening shopping for your home and garden along with refreshments on first Fridays June-December.
• East End Seaport Museum / Third Street near North Ferry Dock www.eastendseaport.org / The museum will be offering free admission on gallery walk nights. Visit to experience local maritime heritage through exhibits, storytelling, and various creative spotlights.
• Greenport Wines and Spirits / 132 Front Street greenportwinesandspirits.com / Lieb Cellars will be pouring their local wine from 4-7pm on June 2. Other tastings in July-December on first Fridays will be scheduled 5-7pm.
• Jada Art Studio / 621 First Street / email@example.com Jada will be participating in the gallery walk in June, July, and August. A realist painter she will be sharing her studio space with abstract painter Pat Dews during the summer.
• Crinoline Boutique / 449 Main Street / www.crinolinefashion.com / Elegant women’s fashion and accessories. There is also a small line of menswear available. Stop in to see what you can be artfully wearing to the next Greenport Gallery Walk.
• Kon Tiki / 437 Main Street / firstname.lastname@example.org / an intimate artsy oasis for light dining and aperitifs. A good way to begin or end a gallery walk evening. Located in the Gallery Hotel.
• Special Effects Salon & Spa / 455 Main Street / specialeffectssalonandtea.com / The salon will be open every first Friday of the month, June to December 2-7pm to give you an artful look from head to toe in time for an evening of gallery hopping.
• Vines & Branches / 110 Front Street / www.vinesandbranches.net Stop by this jewel of a specialty food emporium for a taste of premium and kosher olive oils during your gallery hopping.
• Kessie / 25 Front Street / 631-477-6900. Save time to check out this lovely mixed bag shop for vintage collectibles for the home, new and antique jewelry, fashionable clothing and accessories.
• Flying Point / 405 Main Street / flyingpointsurf.com / This expansive surf shop in the heart of the village will be staying open until 9pm on gallery walk nights. Browse for all the the gear and accessories you need for active water sports or just for looking good and having fun on the beach.
• One Love Beach / 211 Main Street / onelovebeach.com / This family owned and operated boutique sports shop has everything you need to enjoy our local waterways. Equipment for sale or rent, lessons, tours, and clinics, plus accessories and clothing for adults and children. Visit and chat with the friendly, experienced staff.
• Mercantile / 413 Main Street / 862- 333-9036 / Artfully repurposed urban farm style shabby chic furnishings and accessories. Unique items for gift giving or accent items.
• Impulse / 423 Main Street / impulseboutiques.com / Strut your fashionable stuff during the gallery walk in items from this shop that features clothing and accessories for both casual or dress up occasions.
• Metal Monk Jewelry / 15 Front Street / donyalynnobrien.com / Colorful, fun, one of a kind vintage style jewelry created by artist Donya Lynn O’Brien.
• The KT Keen Studio / 37 Front Street # 2 (First door on right down Bootleg Alley) / 917-859-0027 The working studio of Kathleen Bifulco is a delightful experience. Watch the artist at work creating her larger than life drawings of everyday objects with a feminist theme. Bifulco also works in photography creating mystical images from the everyday.